Monday, October 1, 2007
BHH
So my curiosity did get the best of me right, blame in Sage for all the flack he gave it or the numerous bloggers who defended it. Well Kissyfur did show up at BHH. Mostly because I was going for rock night and needed to buy time before that and it sounded like a good idea. So yeah, I bribed Tandra with a Tyler Perry movie simply because I desperately needed to have somebody there that I atleast knew.
When i first arrived, I had to meet a couple of friends before so I ventured to another table but instantly recognised the bloogers. Rev gave them away with his dreadlocks and Ivan too from his pictures. eventually Tandra and I made our way to the table and promptly introduced ourselves. we received a warm and very friendly handshakes and I sat next to Rev, who I must say seems way younger than I expected, way, way younger. If they told he was 15yrs old I would readily believe it. He wasnt too thrilled about the age thing though so I will let it go.
Heaven seems like a really sweet gal, the genuine kind (unlike dee) hehehe, Im just playing!
you are sweet too Dee. And I met Carlo and her dotting boyfriend Dante, they look good together I must say.
Baz, we spoke. I cant say I heard anything he said though, could barely hear him. That suprised me, kinda expected him to be loud and obnoxious. And he gave me this book to read, was kinda skeptical at first but then I decided to give it a short. Hillarious I must say, I loved the book Baz.
And we met Lilly, I think that was her name, we all kinda suspected that she was the Kenyan chick though she vehemently denied it. I later got to know her a little more at Steakout.

Final Verdict: Really just a bunch of people out to have interesting conversation and drink soda. On charges of Absurdity, defendants are definately not guilty.
On charges of worshipping false Godesses, well.......didnt like the way Rev. kept mentioning boobs too, Ivan is a witness.

All very delightful people.

Labels:

posted by kissyfur @ 2:37 AM  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life