Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Disrespect My Mother at your own Peril
The option of keeping my money under my pillow has never been more tempting than today when I stood for hours in the bank queue. I went with my mum coz we decided to open a joint account to sort out our emergencies. Anyway, my old lady needed a sit so I jumped the queue and asked a few kind people to let her sit on the bench before our turn. I promised not to cheat anybody in the queue so they were more than glad to let her sit.
So as the line moved, she sat back and allowed everyone who came before us to get served. This idiot at the back of the queue didnt know what had transpired before he got there and thought mum was just letting people join the queue before her.
The Dwansy: Madam If you dont want to go then get out of the line, we dont have time for this.
Daughter to the rescue: Excuse me, thats my mother you are talking to so have a little respect.
Dwansy: eh, who doesnt have a mother?
Daughter to the rescue: Well Im not disrespecting yours, so be careful or I will kick your ass!
Dwansy: You think you can beat me , you?
Daughter to the rescue: I will hire someone to do it for me.
Embarassed that everybody else in the queue didnt seem to side with him, he decided to shut up. Just then a friend of mine from school who happens to work at this particular bank swung by and we got reacquainted. My process was sped up and I was glad to get out of the bloody queue.
My mum had never seen me in fight mode like that before, except with her of course ( blame it on puberty).
So if mess with my mum, Im gonna be the one to break it to ya!

Labels:

posted by kissyfur @ 4:24 AM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life