Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Im addicted to Cashews
Mood: hmm not quite sure
Munching on cashew nuts (better than sex)
Listening to: Weird Al Yankovich, “what if God smoked Cannabis”


Now Im trying to beat Rip van Winkle’s record (I know Vanila ice had a similar name). Im not getting out of bed because I don’t wanna face my problems. Yes I am an escapist so I will stay here until they go away.
Remember the track….” I cant escape this life that Im living, Im in a mix Im in love with two women….......And I dont wanna let none of them go.”
Yeah I kinda like two guys and boy are they different. That’s what makes it so hard. Anyway I watched some old Bachelor the other day and the guys mum told him to choose the person with the least things he would change about them. Good advice I think, doesn’t help me still. Maybe I should have them draw knives at each other. And just incase any of them chances on this post, This work is pure fiction, a figment of the authors imagination.J

The BBQ
I had a nyama fest at my house a week back. The same one Mr. Back to basics was talking about. If you weren’t invited then it’s obvious, we are not friends. So I will prolly not be at your wedding either, that means do not send me invites to wedding meetings. Whew! Finally out of the way!
Had a fab time I think, was too sloshed to remember but rumor has it that I had a great time. Missed out on the flirting sessions btn back to basics and older woman but Im sure he will fill me in. No pun intended. And Im having another one next weekend , yeah because I can and I will be a year younger. A lot to celebrate. Gotta spread my wings ….sweet 20 something….its my time to shine….sweet 20 something. Im sure I wont get a 6 door hammer like those rich brats. Life is soooo unfair. L

Angenoir
I went to the disco finally after 5 years. Hurray! I didn’t know what to expect, this was an entirely new experience to me. The gals would be younger and hotter. And wondering whether the guys would still be hitting on me.
I noticed one thing though, the gals did change (fresh bunch) but the guys were still the same. And I mean the very same people we used to meet 5 years ago. I’m not kidding, I just don t wanna name any names but……. Bob seriously get a life. And you too Isaac get married or something quit bugging the young gals.
Really, even when we were fresh on campus they were still older guys to us and I can’t believe they haven’t moved on. Geez!
Anyway, enuf with the beef but I will set the guys of the cross generation sex campaign on you.

I have a meeting now so I gotta go. And Tandra, my number hasn’t changed by the way. Still the same!

Labels:

posted by kissyfur @ 6:16 AM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life