Sunday, August 19, 2007
When He is Your Best Friends Kid Brother
Listenning to: you give love a bad name, Bonjovi
sipping on: coffee.
I remember visiting Sundays in Boarding school, plenty of excitement, food and family of course. Our much older and younger siblings running around the compound carrying all that stuff. Well Im the last kid in my family so I didnt have little sisters or brothers for people to gush over. My friends had the most adorable little brothers and we liked pinching their bu cheeks and all that baby talk that prolly annoyed them. They were soooo cute and chubby.
Anyway that was then. Now they are all grown up and when you come awfully close to making out with them in the club, you have to constantly remind yourself that he is your best buds kid bro. Trouble is I think they also like the kink of the older sisters buddy. And believe me some of them are so darn irresistable.
In high school, I was a minister in the school cabinet. Actually I was the magistrate, Duksey Im sure you remember. And the rest of the student addressed me as Honourable ( wierd huh!) and I was revered because I was a tyrant. So I run into this guy who recognised me from high school because several years later, he is still calling me Honourable. So he stopped me and asked if I remembered him and I honestly couldnt recall. Apparently he was two classes behind me and that I was such a great inspiration to him, so he too became magistrate two years after I left the school. So we decided to catch up on high school memories, and the whole time he still kept refering to me as Honourable. He now plays Rugby for my favourite team, about 5'9, and kinda funny. The whole time I was talking to him, I was just picturing him in a different setting whispering "Honourable" in my ear. It was such a turn on. We had a couple of drinks and a friend of mine came to pick me up soon after. He was so saved by the bell he didnt even know it.
I know age dont really matter anymore, but Is it okay to hook up with your friends kid brother and say I want you to be the "Ashton to My Demi"??? (That was soo lame I know)

Labels:

posted by kissyfur @ 11:52 PM  
12 Comments:
  • At August 20, 2007 at 1:17 AM, Blogger Duksey said…

    firsty!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL honourable,kyoka you,very funny.I was called that once on the street so i know the feeling.
    Gal u were truly a tyrant i remember,no wonder the poor guy cant stop calling you honourable.
    Meanwhile,i know the feeling,somehow those little boys turn out looking so hot just when you are way older than them.
    One of the little boys who was in s1 when i was in s6 meant me around campus and practically checked me out as we were talking and made remarks about ma look that left me shocked.I was thinking,dude... arent you like amillion years younger!!!
    But your bestfriend's kid bro??no way,atleast if it was a stranger,then you would get away with it.

     
  • At August 20, 2007 at 1:19 AM, Blogger Duksey said…

    sorry that was met me.such a rush to make the firsty

     
  • At August 20, 2007 at 1:37 AM, Blogger lulu said…

    eeh eh,mama dont date the little bway...a little boy landed for me he was 5yrs younger than me...ad it was not nice, he was my friend's gooooood pal and she kept pushing me to hook up with him, can you imagine? oh ! nway...if you think its okay, your concience is clear about it, go ahead abut i find little bways really little...they have no plan and they want to be housed when you go out.my bad experience

     
  • At August 20, 2007 at 1:46 AM, Blogger kissyfur said…

    Lulu they are sooo adoring and in awe of everything you say. and sometimes a gal needs to be worshiped. Even at the risk of being traeted like a sugar mama.

     
  • At August 20, 2007 at 1:56 AM, Blogger Mr. B2B said…

    ding!!!

    Light Bulb!!!

    In a guy's case is it ok to hook up with a good friend's little sister!!

    Let me just post one of the rules in guy-code...

    If you've known a guy longer than 24hours, his sister(s) are off limits...

    But for ladies, hmmmn
    I suggest that you should do the do, but on an undercover plan...
    But being a girl, just like Duksey, and Lulu, you are prone to think very deeply!!

    But then again, Duksey was right when she said, if he was a stranger...

    But re-read these two things...

    "listening to [u_give_love_a_bad_name, and He_was_so_saved_by_the_bell]

    LOL!!!!

     
  • At August 20, 2007 at 9:51 PM, Blogger The 27th Comrade said…

    Eeiii ... so you were One of Those People? I was always on the Other Side of the school law, so people like you were my eternal nemesis.

    But then ... I am so into older women that you can already predict my answer.

    Like hell why not!?!? :o)

     
  • At August 20, 2007 at 10:35 PM, Blogger Duksey said…

    I wasn't gona comment but lulu got me on that one.
    It is so true those younger guys love to detooth us.Want you to drop by a supermarket n pick up something.
    Real sugar mummy biz

     
  • At August 21, 2007 at 4:20 AM, Blogger Tandra said…

    Babe, wamma u go for gold..u only get to live once, u know...

     
  • At August 21, 2007 at 6:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    There is absolutely nothing wrong with hooking up with a younger dude provided he is old enough. I don't think your friend should mind.
    Thanks for visiting

     
  • At August 21, 2007 at 6:14 AM, Blogger Elle B said…

    he'll be wanting to play Nintendo when you want to cuddle and yet you can't blame him, seeing as he's a minor and he has rights

     
  • At August 21, 2007 at 6:17 AM, Blogger eddsla said…

    i realy dont think age matters, watmaters is- can he perform?
    does he know how to.....u know?
    if he does then, knock yo self out!

     
  • At August 21, 2007 at 8:05 AM, Blogger Heaven! said…

    that is baby sitting my dear...and then some people might want to call it cross generational sex or something like that!

    hope that doesn't sound too harsh

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life