Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Letter from Newyork
Letter from newyork finally. I miss them terribly. Anyway I cried abit when I read this.
Hello A,
Hope all is well with you,
We've been having a crazy time trying to get Jo backin school. They started last week tuesday so hopefullythings will settle down soon. He's adjusted easily enough to the school bus routine.
He loves school but poor guy as if the whole accent thing isn't crazy enough he's got a very Bristish teacher who only just moved to NY and says things like brilliant and such other very british expressions. His class is also avery mixed bag of cultures and races from samoa,qatar, cambodia to native New Yorkers. It's fun for us the parents too as the parents meetings are very exciting. Oh and he's the only African and black kid so I'm afraid the dancing is only gonna get worse. (My nephew cant dance to save his life)
Natalie's fine. It's like her teeth were waiting for us to get here to come out. The bottom two came out within a few days of being here. Also we had to get her a walker as she was trying too hard to walk along furniture. Besides it keeps her safer. She's a bit of a terror even with the walker. always in the toilets trying to wash her hand in the bowl, In drawers throwing out things. I'm not that eager for her to walk. Will make my life hell. I've already dropped 2kgs keeping up with her. okay that's the positive side.
Anyway gotta go. A few errands to run. will let you know if there are any developments with the congolese.
ciao
Irene PS: Say hi to Susan and the cousins

Labels: ,

posted by kissyfur @ 2:09 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life