Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Is it too late for me?
Dear Dr. Prassad,
Its alarming the heaps of potential I have in me and I know this because its all I hear from everyone who knows me. I often have the most brilliant of ideas, some of them destructive but generally progressive ideas. but whoever cursed me did a good number on me because I must be one of the laziest people I know for sure. It takes massive effort for me to even sit up for long. most of the time, Im just reclined really and ever since I can remember, getting me out of bed was always a tag of war. I used to have these recurring dreams where I always 'woke' up and got ready for work and I normally woke up on my way to the breakfast table. Only to find myself still in bed and an hour late. Most people would panic and rush out, I always found a way to rationalise it.

And so my common phrase is, "If you are late, just be late properly. 5mins, 1hr, whats the difference, Late is late!" Thats when I hatch up an excuse and sleep a little more. I postpone everything to the absolute last minute and barely make my deadlines. I know what I ought to do, I have prayed about, if I believed in witchcaft, I would have given it a try as well.
Please Dr. how can I get off my lazy ass and realise the dreams I have always had? Is there a medical name for my condition and if so how can I possibly cure me of this acute laziness?
It is ruining my life, please help me get my life back. Or I will be forced into an occupation that keeps me on my back.



Labels: ,

posted by kissyfur @ 4:58 AM  
8 Comments:
  • At July 31, 2007 at 8:29 AM, Blogger Savage said…

    I like that position

     
  • At July 31, 2007 at 8:41 AM, Blogger The 27th Comrade said…

    Sav is a perv, I swear.

    But I like the look more. The come-get-me smile ... rich.
    Mwa.

    And on that late-is-late stuff ... makes sense if you aren't self-employed. :o)

     
  • At July 31, 2007 at 10:36 AM, Blogger Mr. B2B said…

    You need redemption huh!!!
    have you got a digs yet?? Perhaps when you realise that you gotta eat....you might get off your fyne a**

    pics to be saved....

     
  • At July 31, 2007 at 11:57 PM, Blogger Tandra said…

    Babe, u r just a contradiction of sorts, but i guess thats what makes u you.
    Now about that medical condition, when/if u find out for real, let me know..okay?

     
  • At August 1, 2007 at 12:39 AM, Blogger eddiie said…

    "If you are late, just be late properly. 5mins, 1hr, whats the difference, Late is late!"...........

    wait a minute..i think some lateness can be excused for real....Like 1-5 minutes..surely can be excused...

    How do you see...

     
  • At August 1, 2007 at 3:16 AM, Blogger kissyfur said…

    Nate you Savage!

    @ 27th and u think Nate is a perv??
    @ Edmo, I will eat at my mamas
    @ Tandra, I know Im a contradiction. I jus need to get started, once I do, there is no stopping me.
    @ Eddie its all the same, you are not on time or early.

     
  • At August 2, 2007 at 2:43 AM, Blogger Iwaya said…

    that MAZONGOTO, eh!

     
  • At August 3, 2007 at 1:54 AM, Blogger Nuwagira said…

    Hi, I envy you. Were all of to afford an excuse to keep on our backs despite the circumstances, life would sawa. But take na one breath one of your lazy mornings and just jump out of bed as if in a trance. It works. Try it out. Waiting for my consultation fees, send them through: weeworldafrica.blogspot.com.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life