Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Pretty Woman
mood: extremely bored
Listenning to : my immortal by evanescence
Pretty woman was the movie that elevated hookers a little, gave hope that love can indeed conquer all. This guy told me his business trips sometimes get so lonely that he is often tempted to drive by Speke road to pick up a companion was the word he used. of course I raised an
eyebrow and let him know that what he was looking for at Speke road wasnt companionship.
Here is his story, mbu het met a gal once at rock garden and they even discussed political issues in Congo. It was only after she mentioned her hourly rate that he realised she was a lady of the night. I read that off some horrid historical romance novel.
Anyway I was rather impressed at how seemingly knowledgeable this whore was. she obviously didnt have the hooker neon sign all over her and this bettered her chances at possibly baiting the big bad wolf into the cottage.
The stats are alarming as to the percentage of guys who solicit hookers. From what I hear, they have even broken down their rates as per service. Ugandans are becoming extremely resourceful people. I remember the first time I saw a phone booth or rather a stall and it had rates for "beeping" or "flashing" I thought that was funny. well that was untill this guys told me hookers have a similar service on speke road.
you see when you beep and by some rotten luck the other person picks up before you hang up, you will definately be charged the entire unit.
Now the hookers apparently offer jaribu, that means you are only allowed a dip. and you have to hold still coz God forbid you make any movement. Immediately there will be allegations of getting her all excited and leaving her hanging dry. Failure to pay will have them sounding an alarm and you dont want to draw any attention to yourself.
Just a warning to anyone who might want to go out seeing companionship.
Tick tock, tick tock!

Labels:

posted by kissyfur @ 5:32 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At July 10, 2007 at 10:03 PM, Blogger The 27th Comrade said…

    Heh. :o)
    You know, it is a mystery to me how they manage the business. I don't mean physical managing - I gather that should be easy.
    I mean ... their situation freaks me out. The nights are un-friendly. And what if the guys are evil? What if, what if, what if?

    All the same, they have my respect, believe it or not. I look more-favourably on them than on politicians. Besides, they are victims of the Capitalist system.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 at 10:20 AM, Blogger SAGE said…

    krazy worl...jus visiting.

     
  • At July 11, 2007 at 8:21 PM, Blogger Savage said…

    I think, I am gonna go get me some jaribu.

     
  • At July 13, 2007 at 10:26 AM, Blogger Baz said…

    The part that kills me is how a chick decides to be worth 2k when she could just skip over to another street and be 40k.

    I don't get it.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life