Monday, June 25, 2007
Perhaps Im making a mistake....
Remember when I said Im trying to find my own kafunda????? well after much deliberation one of my best friends Barbara decided that perhaps we should move in together. When the announcement was made, everybody went silent then kinda burst out laughing. See Ba and I have never been able to agree on anything and all our friends have often been put in the middle of deciding who of us is the best cook or has better ideas as to where we should hang out for the night. So we fight about alot of things including men, which is wierd coz our tastes are as different as night and day. Anyway her argument is I do not show interest in a guy untill one of my friends makes a move. And in my defence, I do not pounce simply because I like the whole battle of the wits thingy. anyway that is beside the point.

So yeah everybody seems to think the living arrangement will not work. But I think it might be the best idea up to date, think about it. No nasty suprises! I know this gal just as well as she knows me. Inspite of everything, we still call eachother up just to say hello or lament about the unexciting day you are having. And surely that ought to make up for all the little squabbles we have.

She knows Im messy already and I know she is fussy. I like earthy African decor, she likes bright colors. I like spice and curry, she likes healthy options. But I know this is gonna work, If I say it enough, I might just believe it.

Labels:

posted by kissyfur @ 1:54 AM  
6 Comments:
  • At June 25, 2007 at 5:26 AM, Blogger Iwaya said…

    The odd couples are often the most successful couples. A fancy way of saying that opposites attract and often work best together. I think you should do it!

     
  • At June 25, 2007 at 5:28 AM, Blogger Iwaya said…

    :) (I resist the urge to gloat too! See I'm getting better. I'm getting over this firsties thing)

     
  • At June 25, 2007 at 5:32 AM, Blogger Savage said…

    Being females,Don't move in with your friend if you can avoid it.

    Iwaya, I have been online all night waiting to give you a chance at firsties.

     
  • At June 25, 2007 at 8:35 AM, Blogger The 27th Comrade said…

    Nga all this while I'm cleaning up, hoping you gon' move in ...

    I feel snubbed, used, betrayed, oh my God ...
    /me goes off to sob silently.

    I hope it works. Or maybe that it doesn't so you can ... Oops.

     
  • At June 26, 2007 at 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Make it work my dear sometimes it is really hard to find a housemate

     
  • At June 27, 2007 at 1:48 AM, Blogger Cheri said…

    I'm with Savage on this...If u never agree on anything, DON'T move in with her.

    Been there, done that. Sometimes they get too irritating. Or maybe it's just me.

    Find someone else. U're gonna get on each others' nerves and u may lose that close-ness. At the worst end, one of u may have to move out.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life