Thursday, May 31, 2007
Once upon a time on an island......
















There was an Empress-Goddess, And 27th this above is purely for your benefit. I feel like a pimp right now but anything for a brother in arms.







Then there was a swimsuit model, I was doing a cover for sports illustrated. Life is good! I can make a living just taking holidays. who needs atour guide????





Drying off at the bornfire was always the best time on the Island




Then there was the meal ticket! You know you are my gal right?







There were the free-loaders........heheheheehe!!!!!!!! Im telling the story Des, you can spin your own version later.




This dude tried reading a book on the way back and it was a very difficult read. One of those books that Oprah endorses and you buy but somehow never get to read beyong the first chapter.




This is probably my favorite picture throughout the entire journey. I remember thinking, I can do this forever (didnt wanna come back home). Im so dark all you can see are my teeth. Kinda just blended in with the night huh!




My saturdays start out innocently. I get up do some laundry and then head to the office for an hour or two depending on my mood. I only go out Saturday and mostly with my gals. and when we do, we normally have good intensions really just go out to our pub of choice and Dance till we drop. well Thats what usually happens, lately however some saturdays extend to an early morning speed boat ride to Ssese Island. An Impetuos decision we normally make when we are too high on life to care. Those of us who have to report to work Monday normally develop unexplained illnesses. well its always worth it. Two days of basking in the sun can feel like an entire month of vacation. white sand, almost blue waters, great food and not a care in the world. perfect place for escapists like moi.
captured loads of great moments but the bloody link is too slow today and Im not patient at all.

It is wonderful but all that activity does take its toll on you. Usually on the journey back we can barely control the fatigue. And thats when you catch yourself power napping with drool and all.



Labels:

posted by kissyfur @ 11:50 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At June 1, 2007 at 8:52 AM, Blogger The 27th Comrade said…

    Va-va-vroom!
    I hope `edible' isn't too base a description ...
    I see that D cups actually do exist in real life! Fleshy. Meaty. The word is usually `cuddly'. Especially when I am not within the slap's range ... :o)

    Me, try as I may, I never manage to steal myself away from my concerns. Even for a weekend. I'm a workaholic because I really enjoy what I do.

     
  • At June 2, 2007 at 2:23 AM, Blogger Tandra said…

    Babe u look like u had fun!! Posing for the camera n all that..the "almost blue" water bit cracked me up!!

    Wld have wanted to see more pix..live thru u kinda thing..later!

     
  • At June 2, 2007 at 1:30 PM, Blogger Saadiq said…

    first off..are u single?
    secondly..u look HOT!!!!!!!!!drool, drool..
    thirdly..ur job?i want?does it come wit the travelling?

     
  • At June 4, 2007 at 5:28 AM, Blogger kissyfur said…

    27th I thought so, now lets talk terms of payment.

    T the fun pics are never posted.

    Joshi, come to mama! and my job just got beta by taking that trip. will tell u all abt it.

     
  • At June 4, 2007 at 5:17 PM, Blogger Savage said…

    next time ya'll are hanging out like that let me know.

     
  • At June 4, 2007 at 5:18 PM, Blogger Savage said…

    That I don't see any, are men allowed on this island?

     
  • At June 4, 2007 at 10:57 PM, Blogger kissyfur said…

    Nate the Amazons will get ya!

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 2:45 AM, Blogger Aseu said…

    Ha??! Looks like you babes had a Wooooonderfuuuull time...Wish I was informed. When and where is the next trip heading?Fill me in...

     
  • At June 5, 2007 at 9:51 AM, Blogger Iwaya said…

    "Happiness hurts the sun for foolish reasons...

    tell me you love me too, finally i get to be you..."

    you reminded me of this song funnily enough.

     
  • At June 11, 2007 at 6:47 AM, Blogger Salam Taki said…

    Kissyfur, I think I missed something! I wish I were there.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life