Friday, May 11, 2007
Second First Impressions
Wrap my words around you (Daniel Beddingfield)

Reason tells me if he had two lives to live, he would be a tear. To grow in my eyes, live on my cheek and die on my lips.
I smiled at what reason said, because even though we havent met yet, it feels like I have known Reason all my life.
Reason would complete my sentences
Reason would instantly know that I love Inner smile by Texas
Reason will keep me in check when I have my head in the clouds
For even though I havent met Reason yet,
I know reason will not always be my imaginary friend,

As I blissfully settle down into my new job, I cant help but be excited. Who wouldnt after months of exploitation I sure im glad that I woke up just in time. They say bad luck always happens in threes, perhaps its the same with good fortune as well. I have hope and thats the best thing a gal can have, ever! Hope that I will oneday be filthy rich and that I will meet the most amazing person to share that with.

Well bite me for writing sappy stuff! I guess i really im all soft inside 9 pls get ur mind outta the gutter) yeah you!
My friends always suprise me when at the least expected moment, they shoosh everybody and say,
"I have an announcement to make!"
Then when they have gotten everyones attention, they bellow,
"I am happy!"
This of course is always welcomed with insults and scorn. mostly coz thats not exactly profound news and we would rather hear ,
"Iam pregnant!" or "We broke up"
Well never mind, I am going to make that announcement anyway.
"I am happy!"

Labels:

posted by kissyfur @ 1:05 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At May 11, 2007 at 1:58 AM, Blogger Aseu said…

    Kissyfur, WOW! Is all I can say..Nice template. Will keep checking on you.

     
  • At May 11, 2007 at 4:37 AM, Blogger The 27th Comrade said…

    Happy. Hmm ... I expected some announcement like `Actually, keep your head in the gutter - I meant what you were thinking.'

    :oD

    Yeah. I'm evil, when I figure things out.

     
  • At May 11, 2007 at 5:11 AM, Blogger kissyfur said…

    27th i know u are also quishy inside......with an evil facade

     
  • At May 14, 2007 at 5:27 AM, Blogger Aseu said…

    I have actually read the post today. The fist time I visited I was just taken up by the blog design and all.Otherwise, it's NICE to Move on. I just cant wait to take that daring step then announce "AM HAPPY!"

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life