Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Sajonara
Today I handed in my resignation with mixed feelings, even though I knew it was the right thing to do.I have gotten attached to the people even the ones I should have launched blows at on Bugingo day.God knows every office has one.
Anyway so Im like sad and everything right, but I had a feeling of great relief the moment I did it.Its about time too and somehow I know I will be alright.I have too little time on earth to be doing something I dont care much for. So I took a great risk today and left the job I have grown to hate soo much. But Iam not afraid of falling cause like the saying goes, how else will I know what its like to get up.
.
Its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday, the good times that made us laugh. I think thats a boyz II men song???
That basically means that im too sad to make up my own melancholy lyrics.
what the hell, its not like Im dying, its just the end of an era of sorts.
posted by kissyfur @ 5:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life