Monday, April 16, 2007
Moving On Vs Moving Up
...We'll be moving on up, to the eastside. To a delux apartment in the sky.....

As I punched my keyboard slowly trying to find the right words to say as opposed to what I ought to be saying, I wondered whether writing a resignation letter evoked the same feelings a penning a break-up letter. I felt a mental block coming on as I had never written either.

How do you say goodbye to a company you have worked for for over15 months.
"...... Its not you, its me......" famous break-up words came to mind.
when all you wanna say is,
"....You are boring and I honesly think I can do better..."

So now Im stuck trying to tell my boss, how great an opportunity it is for me to have worked for them, and How I shall miss every one.
When allI want to say is.....
....F*** this company, you have exploited me for a long time and turned this sh** hole into a family owned business. You have left the running of the place to ignorant, illiterate managers who cannot even write a complete English sentence. You have killed my career and paid me a shitty salary for as long as I can remember. And Im sick and tired of you grabbing my ass everytime you think someone aint looking.
So yeah, Im gonna find myself a new job, so screw you and you incompetent company. there I said it!"

But ..oh no! God forbid your boss blacklists your name so that you can never get a job in this town ever again. Then you are pretty much screwed.
So is there a way you can stick it to them without compromising your chances at future employment?

Even after this post I still do not know what to say in the letter. Are there any templates floating around on line perhaps. If you read this, send me the link.
Please!
posted by kissyfur @ 2:42 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At April 17, 2007 at 1:59 AM, Blogger Aseu said…

    Apexx, this letter that you are thinking?? Its exactly what I'll use! xcept that I wil include the f**k finger thingee for emphasis. Ignore the black listing, does it work?? Well maybe think about that one tho.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life