Wednesday, May 2, 2007
The shooter not the Lover stupid
Sleepless in Seatle was suppoed to be one of te most romantic movie of all time. They had the whole empire state building thingy like Cary Grant even and all was going well till the end. The moment Tom Hanks was supposed to kiss Meg Ryan, he instead held her hand gently as they walked away from the set. Fans where in utter shock when the credits started scrolling up and still no kiss.

On Tuesday My friend and I went to the cinema to watch the Shooter ,granted it was called the shooter I still expected a love interest for Mark Walberg. Somehow that made all the bloodiness bearable because I knew at the end, I would see the kiss. so yeah, I watched the man avenge his dog.
And even remarked at how the movie bore a striking resemblance to Rambo, down to the the hero walking in slow motion with a house exploding behind him.

And the plot didnt disappoint there was a love interest indeed, and somewhere in between all the action they looked like they were about to get it on. But they didnt, still I was hopeful.Surely at the end. So I waited, more long distance shooting...........villain gets shot finally........Swager enters car with love interest...............They drive off and when I saw the car fading in a distance and the screen went black...........The credits! what??????

My friend noting the disappointment turns to me and says
" what did you expect, it called the Shooter not the Lover!"

Labels:

posted by kissyfur @ 10:36 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life