Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Mabira and All

I felt alittle shallow when I browsed through my regular bloggers and everyone had an opinion on the riots and Asian Killings.
So i figured I have to make a statement too just to save face cause Im very complacent when it comes to politics. But here goes......

" I was seriously hurt by the savagery Ugandans demonstrated. There are some really hot Asian guys out there. Not all of them look like Mehta, like my former boss Ashish, now he is hot!.
So I appeal to Ugandans to please, weed out the not so goodlooking ones if you absolutely have to....you know!" Especially if they look like Salman Khan.



who's shallow now!

posted by kissyfur @ 1:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life