Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Lost And Found
Here I am, swapped the city life for a more fulfilling one I hope.

Or was it the eye candy........ Mike (medical student from the US)

I stopped blogging for a while because; honestly I had nothing to write about. I was bored, nothing excited me anymore and it’s my responsibility to keep myself entertained in this short life that I have been given. So I am sorry guys but I quit my job again……. (Hard to believe huh?). Did I mention we have a short life?

I have moved on to literally greener pastures, I am part of the cast of the real life Survivor series if you may. I Live in Bwindi now, yes in the impenetrable forest with the Batwa pygmies. And I got pictures to prove it. There is no electricity, piped water, there isn’t much really. But it’s possibly the most beautiful place I have ever seen. The rainbows are spectacular and you sometimes get to almost touch one. It’s no wonder people like Stephen Fry and Bill Gates chose this as a vacation spot. By the time I get back, my autograph book will be full. I am not here for the mountain gorillas’ coz the truth is I cannot afford to see them in my own country. It costs about $100 for nationals to get a permit. Can you believe that? So Im hoping one will show up at the edge of the forest one day for public viewing.

I do not miss Kampala one single bit, for now anyway. so for now I will just settle for fulfilling my responsibility to mankind. Come on; look at these faces…..

Sweet..


Sleepy.........

grumpy.....

Congolese Refugee



My fabulous boss Paul.
posted by kissyfur @ 12:50 AM  
7 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life