Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Its In His Kiss
I kissed someone yesterday because I thought I owed it to both of us to find out whether we could possibly be more than just friends. Sounds like a dumb reason I know, But what do you do when somone you have been Bffs with for 8 years turns around and tells you he is in love with you?
I had text book symptoms, I was shocked because i didnt see it coming. Or maybe I did and just ignored it for a long time. Sure explains why I had started to change the topic before he said,
"Will you shut up and listen to me for once!"
Yeah, I was shocked, this man had a spine. Wow! He is kinda hot with his newly acquired balls.
And here comes the denial, classic.
"I think you love me as a sister, you cant possibly be in Love with me. What about your galfriend? I dont want you to mistake our glorious friendship for something else."
And I have been avoiding him for the past week, till last night when he showed up at my house unannounced. After I had slowly been eased into acceptance, I thought about how much torture he had probably been through listenning to all the details of my relationships. And trust me, I told this guy alot. And I felt sad that all this time he was hurting because of me and I was probably too self absorbed to notice his pain.
So the kiss was innevitable, as penance and like I mentioned before perhaps to change the way I l look at him. He drew closer to meet my cold lips, I closed my eyes................................Just want to spare you the Mills and Boon moments.
posted by kissyfur @ 1:56 AM  
14 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life