Monday, August 25, 2008
If you want to support a cause.....
“Back in the day when I was young, I’m not a kid anymore but somehow ……..”
Never in my “ambitious” life did I ever imagine that when asked what I wanted to be when I grow up the answer would be,
A lay about, just chilling
And that’s exactly what I’m doing, Just chilling. Sleeping for 14 hours a day and watching TV for the rest. I’m not on leave if that’s what u are thinking, I really have discovered what I want to be in life.
And I would be fine with my decision except for that quarterly thing called rent, Geez the price we pay for freedom! So anyway I have to make rent while fulfilling my life’s dream and nobody seems to be paying me for lying about.

Things I have considered doing for rent

1. Faking a death in the family, didn’t know who to kill so I abandoned project
2. Getting myself a hajji, word has it they like kept women. The catch is I would have to consider converting to Islam and revising my dress sense.
3. I noticed my landlord is kinda sweet on me, seeing that he can’t express himself without touching me. But how do I get his wife in on this as well?????
4. Selling the fridge, if only it didn’t belong to my housemate….hmmmm
5. Creating a bloggers contribution fund. Would u guys seriously consider this??? Just imagine its as dire as say…a heart transplant or my brain has regressed.
posted by kissyfur @ 9:38 AM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life