Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Hey Tandra I went on My very own Blindish Date
And there on the cold freezing balcony, he first walked past me to get himself a drink from the bar. Came back outside, grabbed a chair and placed it as if to say,
"Here I am take ur best shot"
See this was my elusive electronic pal with whom I had shared intimate details of my life, loving the whole mystery thing about him. As far as was concerned, he lived on my phone and I in his. And after a year of not knowing who this confidante was, I decided it was time.
Sitting next to me, it was almost as if we hadnt transitioned from electronic communication. There was no ice to be broken and conversation flowed quite easily. we normally updated every second of our days activities by sms so, we didnt have anything new to talk about really. So we talked about anything and everything.
We Loved the same music and sang along to our favorites like 3 doors downs"here without you", Breaking Benjamins "breath". Shot down a couple of whikys and totally lost track of time. Next thing we know, it was Tuesday morning.
Yes I finally met him and all first date rules were broken.
posted by kissyfur @ 12:20 AM  
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life