Thursday, June 26, 2008
Im loving it


List of My Favorite things this Month

Favorite Movie has to go to "August Rush".

There is something about Jonathan Rys Meyers that makes me howl like a coyote. And the way he walks, heaven help me coz Im about to screeaaam.


Favorite Song, Wait ofr it.... Its legend.......... Keisha Cole "Sent from Heaven" or is it "Heaven sent" Ims having one of those Arrested development "Everyday people" People everyday moments"

She is ghetto Fabulous I tell ya. But thats a beautiful song.

Favorite snack, Nalubwamas Hot pancakes.
Nalubwama delivers these to our office every single day and they are divine, not like Neema but amazing. But there is payback because too many of them will have u constipated.


Buddy of the Month award goes to...Rowe, we prolly hit every spot togethr this month.



favorite Blog, Its a Close tie........cant pick one among all you guys You all Rock. Except Tandra and Tandra please dont post for us Shayne Ward. Hehehehe. I beez Kidding, See u at BHH.


posted by kissyfur @ 2:23 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At June 26, 2008 at 3:12 AM, Blogger Heaven! said…

    i haven't had firsties in a long time(cos Tandra is always lurking in the corner)so i will celebrate after....

    Now, August Rush is it!!!i WEPT!!!It was just to niiice!!

    and that Sent from Heaven song, my sis is high on it...and when someone asked some guy to say a song that describes me, he said it was that song.
    me on the other hand, i think its a song you should listen to like once in two week cos there is a way it kutamas(for lack of an english word)

    ok, see you at BHH

     
  • At June 26, 2008 at 3:14 AM, Blogger Heaven! said…

    ok...

    Hi Tandra...that's my back you are lookint at!!!

    Mu hahaha

     
  • At June 26, 2008 at 4:26 AM, Blogger Tandra said…

    lol @heaven... its only coz i got side tracked!!

    august rush.. n here i was thinking it was about the music!

    after keysha turned up in that big as if mother's union swim suit, i have beef!

    hot pancakes? go figure

     
  • At June 26, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Blogger Mr. B2B said…

    Well
    Heaven took you to school Tandra
    LOLss...
    I appreciate that track so much too Kissyfur..
    ghettofab... chuckles

    See you at BHH too!

     
  • At June 27, 2008 at 2:16 AM, Blogger Cheri said…

    Ok, with your permission Kissyfur and Heaven, I'm looking for August Rush.

    I love your new theme. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is hot, and the fact that he's a rebel an that he don't care about the law makes him hotter.

     
  • At June 28, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Blogger lulu said…

    eeeh, that bway jona is fly for real.
    and that heaven sent song reminds me of someone but it aint a fave for me, it was 'no air' then now its 'homecoming ' kanye west

     
  • At June 29, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Blogger Savvy Dreamer said…

    I hear everyone ranting and raving over August Rush... think I'm gonna see what the fuss is all about.

    And I absolutely LOVE Keyshia Cole's "Heaven Sent". It's such a sweet song.

     
  • At June 30, 2008 at 5:07 AM, Blogger Carlo said…

    Jo who? Aug what? Googling so I can get my info first.

     
  • At July 8, 2008 at 5:05 AM, Blogger leos child said…

    absolutely love that song reminds me of my mr man fabulaso!now that boy is hottt must be the guys that decide they should have an outside open air bathroom sighs dreamily........

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life