Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Here it Comes:The Tag Finally
Four Jobs I have worked
• Technical Coordinator
• Customer service Agent
• Business Development Manager
• Promotions Manager

Four Movies I would watch over and over again
• Love Actually
• Meet Joe Black
• Sound of music
• Pretty Woman

Four Places I have lived
• Kansanga
• Ntinda
• Najjanankumbi
• Naalya

Four TV shows I love
• Greys Anatomy
• Boston Legal
• How I met your Mother
• Men in Trees

Four Places I have been to on Vacation
• Nairobi
• Sese Islands
• Jinja
• Gulu

Four Places I would rather be now
• In the arms of my weakness
• At a Rock concert
• NewYork City with the kids
• Rome

Four of my favorite Foods
• Pasta bake esp from the ARA
• Pasta bake again
• Shredded beef with noodles
• Chinese food
posted by kissyfur @ 5:02 AM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life