Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Never Tell........


Its common knowledge and totally goes without saying that when you find your best mates man cheating on her its a bad idea to tell her. Or so people say, but somehow I always thought my friends were different and this didnt apply to them. I figured I would like to know and so would they and boy was I wrong.


So friday night, this is me calling up mate

"hey Whats up, Larry the guy u have a crush on is here visiting from the States and Im meeting him today. Im sure you dont want to miss out on that eye candy. why dont you come along?"


BFF (in words of Tandra) says

" Im sorry, I cant make it coz Im making diner for new beau and hopefully I will get some nookey after."


I laughed and said,


" that guy is gay woman get a grip and dump his ass.


I knew this for a fact because I know alot of gay people in this town who can testify to that.But BFF didnt believe he was gay and in her desperate mind, he was a spouse candidate. So sensing her rage at my claims, I let this go.


Later that night, high on nothing but life itself, I bump into "new beau" on the dance floor.He looked shaken when he saw me, but I was going over to say hey to the guy he was dancing with. A guy I had met at a certain "will and Grace" themed party. No stars for guessing his orientation there.So I asked,

"thought you was having diner"


New beau: Oh, that was earlier.


He was rather uncomfortable and a few minutes later they snuck out of the pub.So the next day I notice BFF is online and left a message which she didnt reply immediately. I asked her to get back at me coz I wanted to talk. I came back later to find offlines from Hell.


"I know u want to trash him, But Im tired of listenning to ur quirks about him. He is not gay and I wish you guys could just be
happy for me."


I was indeed going to tell her what went down that night but totally put off, I told her I couldnt care less what her and her gay beau where up to. She then apologised for being presumptuos and I chickened out of telling her.I know she will get her heart broken but this is a lesson she sadly has to learn on her own in the meantime I will just be minding my own business.


Meanwhile


That night on my way home, I realized my bundle of keys was missing. That means, my gate keys, house keys, office keys, post and every single thing I had a key for were missing. I figured I must have left them at the pub which was closed by that time. So the next morning I went to the pub to retrieve my keys and the bar man laughed and asked,


"where did u sleep last night?"

Dude you have no idea I thought to myself.

posted by kissyfur @ 1:17 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At March 5, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Blogger Tandra said…

    boots!!

    yikes!

    "love" makes us do crazy things and chicks will be chicks!is all im saying

     
  • At March 5, 2008 at 2:49 AM, Blogger Akiiki said…

    interesting!
    check out Duksey's blog too.

     
  • At March 5, 2008 at 4:03 AM, Blogger Saadiq said…

    Mr.Back2Basics should have created the award for 'Blogger with the most birango'...im sure you and Tandra would roll in this category!!

     
  • At March 5, 2008 at 5:38 AM, Blogger Mr. B2B said…

    LOL @ Joshi,

    But chics just need some one to listen to...
    PERIOD

     
  • At March 5, 2008 at 5:55 AM, Blogger The 27th Comrade said…

    Oh, let her go to the end of it. It's better that way. You'll look good now, for not bothering her, and good then, for having tried to warn. :o)

     
  • At March 6, 2008 at 7:42 AM, Blogger candybox said…

    Some people like to know the truth even if it hurts and some prefer to live in denial.
    Atleast when it all goes wrong you'll be there for her.

     
  • At March 7, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For me i only tell the friends i know will believe me.. And they are not so many oh actually there is only one friend.... Others i just let them be...

     
  • At March 7, 2008 at 5:45 AM, Blogger Carlo said…

    Catch me telling a friend mbu I saw her man! Neyvah! It has come back to hit me in the face a couple of times after the make-up sex. Maybe just a few.
    But feel free to tell me. Even if I bitch-slap you and call you a whore in my anger. At least you've told me.

     
  • At March 12, 2008 at 4:46 AM, Blogger DeTamble said…

    That girl is going to hurt when she finds out. At least you tried to tell her, even though she wont listen! You did the right thing to back off, she'll learn eventually.

    Soooo, where did you sleep? :P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life