Friday, February 22, 2008
Its Me Standing in the Middle of Prayer


I have not been my usual ebullient self lately, And every morning I have the same ritual. I sit at my dresser and tell myself I will be alright then I smile because I dont believe a word I say.

But yesterday a funny thing happened, I believed me when I said I will be alright. My faith was restored just like that and I did something even more foreign to me. I prayed! Yes I prayed, and not that selfish demanding prayer when Im in a rut. I was grateful that I believed in me again, that I recognised that girl in the mirror. I wonder where she has been these past weeks.


Someone very dear to me has an extremely complicated life and in conversation, I told him he needs therapy. He says he doesnt need therapy, what he needs is Will Power. To make the decisions he has to make and not worry about the consequences. It got me wondering, Is is sometimes necessary not to be overly cautious because it sometimes stunts your progress? Risky business this life here.


posted by kissyfur @ 2:01 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life