Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Im gonna Kiss No Frog





Yeah vaguely familiar huh!Dont you raise that eyebrow at me. sure I know I just quoted Lucky Dube, you think!
Im simply at that time in my life when alot of my peers are dropping like flies for a thing called matrimony. So ihave attended alot of weddings lately but something has totally been puzzling me. There are quite a few goodlooking guys in town who seem quite eligible, yet no offence, but all my pretty friends have married guys who to put it mildly .....dont look too good (physically)
yeah I know, beauty lies....blah blah blah. hog wash!

I mean these are really stunning girls, who watch their weight and have make-up down to a science. So how is it that they end up with these butt ugly men? And dont tell me they have money, No amount of money can compensate for that battered face.What happened to our childhood dreams? the tall dark handsome types with square jaws and broad shoulders. Dont they feel cheated, that they traded that dream for a beer belly yuppie who has nothing going for him except for his job at MTN.

Do they not feel even slightly abashed to point them out to their friends. And the cute pet names.......like "There is my oogly woogly, his belly shakes like jelly" (bits sampled from Fatboys's anthem part II).
But I guess, as the great writers of sex and the city put it.
"Always marry someone who loves you more than you love them"

So the million dollar question; who are the hot guys of our dreams getting married to if not the hot gals. Im getting excited.....anha, I think this marriage thing is totally gonna work for me.!!!!!!

posted by kissyfur @ 5:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life