Friday, March 30, 2007
Touch

"last nite a DJ saved my life.........There aint I problem that I cant fix, i got it all in the mix...."

I honestly do not know when it all started, but i definately didnt see it coming. I woke up one morning and I had mutated into this radio calling freak. Im scared, really petrified that Im slowly losing my mind. So lately I find my self tuned in to the same station, Touch Fm at about the same time 10-12pm listenning to the same show, most wanted.
Its like my hands have a mind of their own, and I cant stop them from dialing the number and requesting for a song.

the conversation normally goes like this..

Apiyo: Malcolm! (excitedly)
Malcolm: Hi Apiyo, how your day going
Apiyo: aight, just tuned in and cant believe i missed the first five minutes of your show.
Malcolm: But you are listenning now so its ok
Apiyo: Pls play for me "you oughtta know" by Alannis Morisset and send it out to my prick of an ex-boyfriend
Malcolm: ouch! you know I cannot say that on Radio....(laughs)
Apiyo: Im just kidding...I like all my ex boyfriends.
Malcolm: yeah me too, i like all my ex girlsfriends
blah blah
Malcolm: Always nice to hear from you Apiyo........

15 minutes into the show, my song is played and somehow my day seems to go alot better.

this is an ode to the life I have lost,coz it must be clear by now that indeed I have no life. In the words of Alannis....."if it makes you happy, it cant be that bad"....( Im constantly trying to validate being a freak and a loser)
Will try an find a shrink later, but for now, I still got my Touch and Malcolm ( Look out for Touch II: Im in love with a DJ)
posted by kissyfur @ 5:32 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
My Photo
Name:
Location: Kampala

Im not afraid anymore, there is no such thing as coincidence.Its all divined.

Udah Lewat
Archives
Template by
Blogger Templates
© The Impenetrable Life